By Margaux Rousset
Day of strike and of blockage this Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Against the rpension reformcurrently under consideration in the Senate, the unions have decided to hit hard. AT Caen (Calvados), the departure of the expression is scheduled for 2 p.m. from St. Peter’s Square.
Follow our live
But since Tuesday morning, the first blockages have begun. The truckers have been mobilized since 5 a.m.. They arranged to meet at Mondeville road center.
Several sticking points
For the first time since the beginning of the demonstrations against the pension reform, several points of blockage are announced in Caen.
- From 4 a.m. at the entrance to Carpiquet
- From 5 a.m.: near the Colombelles swing bridge.
- From 5 a.m. at the entrance to the Object’Ifs Sud area
- From 6 a.m. at the entrance to the Mondeville 2 zone
- From 7 a.m. at the Zénith roundabout
In Normandy, the SNCF announces a day ” very disturbed for this Tuesday, March 7. Only a few trains are in circulation on the line Paris-Caen-Cherbourg.
Follow all the news from your favorite cities and media by subscribing to My News.